Am I registered?
AYSO Region 49
P.O. Box 21384
Everything you would want to know about Planeview. AYSO R49 used to play all of their games in Planeview, prior to 2002 when Stryker opened.
Getting to Planeview
- If you are using a phone app for directions, we suggest using 2819 Fees South for 6U through 12U; and 2961 South Dunkin Street for the 19U/15U field.
- The main entrance to the park is from the east off of S. Oliver, halfway between George Washington Boulevard and S. 31st Street.
There are also entrances from the north and to the south, although they go through residential areas on windy roads.
- From the Andover area and also from Clearwater, Google maps recommends taking the Kansas turnpike to the K-15 exit and then taking the S. Turnpike Drive north to 31st. East and North Wichita can also take the turnpike or just drive to Oliver and head south to Planeview.
- From Valley Center and west Wichita, take I-135 south to K-15, and then east on 31st. Alternate route is to take I-135 south to the Harry or Pawnee and head east to George Washington Boulevard and drive south to Planeview.
- Below is a graphic displaying route options to the fields.
- The 19U and 15U games are played on the southernest most football field. Fans sit on the west side closest to the parking lot, players and coaches on the east side.
- The 12U games are played on the northernest most field, north of Fees street. Parking is available to the west of the field. Fans sit on the west side, players and coaches on the east side.
- The 10U games are on one of the two football fields south of Fees Street. Fans sit on the north side and players and coaches on the south side.
- The 8U games are on the westernmost field just south of Fees Street. Fans sit on the north side and players and coaches on the south side.
- The 6U games are on the easternmost field just south of Fees Street. Fans sit on the north side and players and coaches on the south side.